Deluxe Spa Suite (Accommodates up to 4 guests)
The design is open plan to take full advantage of the expansive bush & ocean views. Specialty timbers are featured throughout the suite. The service bar has been crafted from locally sourced Tasmanian Blackwood.
Accommodation not suitable for children under 12 years old.
- Features (2 share):
- Queen size bed
- Electric Blanket
- Black Leather sofa bed
- Service Bar for tea & coffee making facilities (no cooking)
- Bar fridge
- Black Leather Lounge
- TV, CD player
- Coffee table
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Iron & ironing Board
- Separate adjoining Bathroom with single person spa and shower over
- Private front and rear decks
- Features (3-4 share):
- use of all facilities as described in Deluxe Spa Suite (2 share) plus,
If required, the Deluxe Spa Suite can be expanded into a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom ‘apartment’ simply by opening an adjoining internal door to reveal a small passage way which links to;
- an additional bedroom with double bed.
- an additional, adjoining en-suite bathroom.
This makes the DSS perfect for 2 couples travelling together. Accommodation not suitable for children under 12 years old.